Free E-book: Time-Saving VS11 and ASP.NET 4.5 Features You Shouldn’t Miss
Last weak, two Telerikers Joshua Holt and Carl Bergenhem introduced a very nice free e-book for developer community to get job done quickly with less code. Very nice book, read it once.
Each Visual Studio release is like Christmas for developers around the globe and Visual Studio 2012 is no exception! It’s packed full of awesome features and the new capabilities in ASP.NET 4.5 it brings allow developers to get their job done with even less code! In this e-book we will quickly walk you through the highlights and show you how to use the new features to make your life as a developer easier.
In this E-book you will learn how:
- Intellisense help you discover JS and CSS features
- WAI Aria makes the web usable by all
- HTML5 and CSS3 are available out of the box
- WebAPI exposes data via HTTP service
- Strongly Typed Data Binding ensures runtime confidence
- Request Validation prevents yellow screens of death
- Page Inspector puts an end to layout headaches
Post a Comment